Phone: (470) 839-9300
Ian J. Platt is Counsel with Freed Howard LLC. Ian is a business attorney, with more than 20 years of diverse experience representing clients in organizational formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, debt financing, equipment leasing, procurement, technology licensing, professional services agreements, compliance and more. He has assisted clients ranging from sole proprietorships to large corporations in the finance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, business services and other sectors. Ian’s broad experience includes prior practice at an Am Law 100 law firm and in house at a national finance company.
- Judicial Law Clerk to Assoc. Justice Joette Katz, Connecticut Supreme Court, 1994 – 1995
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 1994
- B.B.A., magna cum laude, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1989
- State of Georgia
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Green Belt (Lean Management), Textron Six Sigma
Professional and Community Activities
Ian is involved with several professional, community, and charitable organizations including the State Bar of Georgia, Emory Law School Moot Court Society, Jewish Family & Career Services and Congregation Etz Chaim (Board of Trustees and Executive Board).