Ms. Xin “Mina” Zhan has practiced law in Georgia and China. Mina attended law school at the South China Normal University in Guangzhou and received an LLM from University of Bristol, U.K. She obtained her J.D. degree from Emory University School of Law. While at Emory Law, Mina served as vice president of the Emory International Anti-Corruption Law Society and secretary of the Emory Oil, Gas and Energy Law Society.
At Freed Howard, Mina engages in business litigation, general corporate law, labor and employment, and commercial real estate disputes. Mina’s corporate practice includes business formation and structuring, and reviewing and drafting contracts. In China, Mina counseled Chinese and U. S. entities on a variety of international business transactions, including corporate governance, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, supply and distribution, intellectual property rights and licensing agreements.
Mina is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. She is active in our local community and enthusiastic about helping to be a bridge to U.S. and Chinese cultures.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2017
- LL.M., University of Bristol (U.K.), 2013
- LL.B., South China Normal University, 2012
- State of Georgia Bar Association, member
- People’s Republic of China, licensed
- Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- People’s Republic of China, 2011
- Georgia Bar, 2017